To apply online, click HERE and fill in the form.
- Applied Foreign Languages graduates
- Modern Languages Graduates, in particular specialising in Translation Studies
- Engineers, IT specialists with a very high level in two foreign languages (French, English for nonnative French speakers, English-German or English-Spanish for native French speakers)
- People working in the fields of multimedia, IT or languages with at least three years of professional experience and who wish to further their skills and obtain a Master's degree
- Excellent knowledge of French, English and one other language (e.g. German, Spanish, ...)
- Good computer science skills
- Strong interest in the program contents
- Strong motivation and work capacity
- Ability to carry out intensive work in a team
The TCLoc Master
You have a profile which is more oriented towards technical communication ? Learn more about our partner Master: the TCLoc Master. It trains professionals in localization, technical writing, project management and much more.
Entry Requirements into First Year
Holders of a Bachelor degree in Applied Foreign Languages automatically qualify to enter the course.
In other cases, you qualify to enter the course on the basis of achievement records under the following conditions: a degree equivalent to three years higher education or a validation of knowledge acquired through experience; a very high level in languages.
Selection is based on achievement record and will eventually be followed by a language test.
Entry Requirements into Second Year
Selection on file, testing and interview with the following prerequisites:
- Bac +4 level or professional experience of at least 3 years or Accreditation of Prior Experience;
- A very good level in French, English and a third language (see Taught Languages);
- Basic knowledge of software and taught languages (see languages and software for website creation, image processing and translation).