Discover What You’ll Learn Through the CAWEB Master’s
A Career-Oriented Master’s in Multilingual Web Communication
The CAWEB Master’s Degree equips students with the tools needed to excel in the world of multilingual web communication. Our program is taught by industry professionals who share their expertise in fields such as content marketing, web development, localization, visual communication, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, and more! CAWEB graduates are dynamic individuals who possess the skills needed to successfully create and manage multilingual web projects
Learn more about the experts who teach in our program on Our Instructors page!
Combining Theory with Practice
Throughout your studies, you’ll be able to apply the knowledge you learn in your classes to hands-on projects. Some of the things you’ll accomplish include:
- Apply user experience (UX) principles to design, build, and manage a multilingual website from scratch
- Create engaging content for digital, print, and video communication purposes
- Use content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress
- Analyze and optimize a website using content marketing and SEO tools
- If you chose French as a foreign language, you will practice it in a professional context, with a focus on localization
- Enhance your writing and localization skills through the use of Computer-Assisted Translation (CAT) tools
Want to know more about our courses? Visit Our Curriculum page!
Who is Eligible to Apply?
CAWEB’s distance-learning degree is designed for recent graduates who have a degree equivalent to 4-years of higher education or working professionals who are looking to resume their studies. The program demands a high level of English as well as organization and time management skills. Above all, a strong interest in one of the master’s fields is required of each applicant!