Master CAWEB – Multilingual website creation, localization and content management
The Master’s in Multilingual Web Design CAWEB is a career-oriented degree with numerous professionnal opportunities in the fied of languages and multimedia. Our course targets graduates from Modern Languages backgrounds, perfecting their fluency in two foreign languages and training them to design and manage multilingual websites. At the end of our program, our graduates possess the necessary skills to localize (translate) information technology products (especially websites and software), and to manage multimedia and localization projects.
CAWEB teaches students to create, translate and manage websites and other IT products. We also develop students’ skills in project management (web, multimedia and SEO).
Our aims are to improve students’ linguistic and inter-cultural knowledge (especially for translation, localization and multilingual web writing) and to equip students with the technical skills of web design.
Five study areas
- Creating and managing multilingual websites: design, development, administration, programming, professional tools.
- Image and video editing.
- Project Management in multimedia, localization and SEO.
Knowledge and skills
- Develop flexible websites for different cultural audiences.
- Learn effective industry-standard website management techniques.
- Consolidate essential basic skills in image analysis, creation and processing.
- Design and create a multilingual website for a client in a team-project scenario.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in multiple foreign languages in the multimedia and localization field.
- Understand the localization process of IT products (software, websites, etc.).
- Master the basis of translation, localization, and terminology management tools.
- Gain practical experience in website localization (French, English, German, Spanish, Russian or Japanese).
- Acquire skills in managing complex projects in the field of localization and multimedia.
- Put skills into practice in the workplace with a the work-study program.
Who is it for?
- Applied Foreign Languages graduates
- Modern Languages Graduates, in particular specialising in Translation Studies
- Engineers, IT specialists with a very high level in two foreign languages (French, English for non-native French speakers, English-German or English-Spanish for native French speakers)
- Professionals or unemployed people who wish to enter the continuing education program to further their skills and obtain a Master’s degree. A working experience of three years is required in the fields of multimedia, IT or languages.